1. Pharmacy Technician Program
Pharmacy Technician Training Online. Start anytime, study at your own pace and finish in as few as 4 months. Graduating with a Certificate of Achievement.
$2,000 (monthly payment plan can be arranged)
The pharmacy technician program prepares students for both the PTCB and ExCPT national certification exams. Our online training program is broadly applicable to any level of pharmacy technician learner across all practice settings. Whether an entry-level technician in training, or a practicing pharmacy technician with years of experience seeking to refresh and update their baseline knowledge in areas of practice they may not perform on a daily basis.
Every module begins with an overview that describes the learning objectives for the module. There is one lesson for every learning objective identified. Each lesson has been designed to be limited in study time to easily digestible sessions approximately 10 to 20-minutes in length, thereby providing flexibility to truly learn anywhere, whether in a classroom, on the job, or at home. Every lesson contains formative activities or questions that are intended to engage the student and reinforce your understanding of the content by providing detailed rationales for each correct answer.
2. Pharmacy Certification Exam Prep
Beneficial for students who are interested in sitting for the national exam but don’t want to take the 4 month course.
$500 (monthly payments can be arranged)
Exam Prep geared towards NHA’s ExCPT certification.
Chapter content based on the NHA test plan to help students focus
Rich media instructional lessons to engage students
Practice drills and case study videos to reinforce key concepts
Focused Review® remediation: based on assessment results, Focused Review directs students to content they still need to master
Content based on the NHA test plan
Aligned with NHA study guides
*The purchase of NHA exam preparation materials is not required to sit for any NCCA-accredited certification exam and use does not guarantee a passing score on an exam. All NHA exams are NCCA-accredited.
3. Sterile Compounding and Aseptic Technique training program
Includes 29 CPE credits for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
*For more information select “Learn More” below!
4. Medical Assistant Program
$3000 (monthly payments can be arranged)
Program Features-Medical Assistant
• Modules begin with overview videos summarizing the content to follow.
• Each lesson within the modules begin with a lesson overview followed by a self-reported measure
of confidence about the subject matter to be covered.
• Illustrations, videos, images, and tables help to explain and clarify concepts.
• myPractice feature provides the user with additional problems, activities, and explanations on certain
topics that may be more difficult to comprehend.
• One deck used for studying vocabulary and reinforcing key concepts.
• Glossary terms allow review of definitions of selected terms.
• Formative lesson activities and questions reinforce learning objectives.
• Summative end of lesson quizzes assess knowledge of lesson content.